A second XS650 gets bored out to 750 and fitted with nitrous oxide injection. My first magazine articles – Sahara XT500 and Ducati 900SS – get published in March Bike and Which Bike. The future looks bright.
The year ends with a trans-Sahara trip to Dakar on an XT600Z. Painted black, naturally, as Mad Max would have wished.
- Dawn-to-Dusk: Fishguard to Kintyre via Belfast
- Review: Aerostich AD1 Light Pants
- How to weigh your motorcycle
- Honda CRF450L – the new DR-Z400? [no]
- XSR 700: fork springs; pipe; screen
- BMW G310GS: 600km in Morocco [video]
- Tested: Adventure Spec Linesman jacket
- Tested: TCX Baja Mid boots in the Sahara
- My Tweets