1982 and I wobbled off my my first Saharan adventure carrying too much of the wrong stuff and not enough of the right stuff. You can read about that here.
Back in Gower Street someone hand me a spliff and thing are never quite the same again. By the end of the year I’m galloping off to Ozzie; chechez la sheila, mate.
The Young Ones; Comic Strip; Golden Brown; Koyanisqatsi; Tron; Dexy’s; Channel 4; Falklands and Blade Runner.
- Dawn-to-Dusk: Fishguard to Kintyre via Belfast
- Review: Aerostich AD1 Light Pants
- How to weigh your motorcycle
- Honda CRF450L – the new DR-Z400? [no]
- XSR 700: fork springs; pipe; screen
- BMW G310GS: 600km in Morocco [video]
- Tested: Adventure Spec Linesman jacket
- Tested: TCX Baja Mid boots in the Sahara
- My Tweets