1982 and I wobbled off my my first Saharan adventure carrying too much of the wrong stuff and not enough of the right stuff. You can read about that here.
Back in Gower Street someone hand me a spliff and thing are never quite the same again. By the end of the year I’m galloping off to Ozzie; chechez la sheila, mate.
The Young Ones; Comic Strip; Golden Brown; Koyanisqatsi; Tron; Dexy’s; Channel 4; Falklands and Blade Runner.
- Quick ride: Fantic 500 Caballero Scrambler review
- Wanted: Your Trip Reports for AMH8
- Quick Ride: Honda NC750X DCT review
- Tested: Klim Traverse II jacket
- Quick ride: Yamaha XT700 Tenere review
- Olympus TG5 Tough – a great motorcycle travel camera
- Yamaha’s Ténéré travel bikes
- Quick Look: Adventure Spec Trail Waterproof Shell jacket
- My Tweets