Nineteen Eighty Four – who remembers that track off Bowie’s Diamond Dogs? For me it was the apogee of the Gower Street Years summarised by youthful experimentation. The Benele got made and ridden to the Sahara at the wrong tome of year; the eye-opening Stonehenge festival – an IoM of free expression.
Spitting Image; Bhopal; Yvonne Fletcher; Brazil; the Tube; Spinal Tap; Paris Texas; Miners’ Strike; Flat track racing and Ninety Nine Red Balloons Go By!
- Dawn-to-Dusk: Fishguard to Kintyre via Belfast
- Review: Aerostich AD1 Light Pants
- How to weigh your motorcycle
- Honda CRF450L – the new DR-Z400? [no]
- XSR 700: fork springs; pipe; screen
- BMW G310GS: 600km in Morocco [video]
- Tested: Adventure Spec Linesman jacket
- Tested: TCX Baja Mid boots in the Sahara
- My Tweets