I bought no less than eight bikes in 1980 – not all of them crap and including a few months off with a broken leg. By now I was really into trail biking: riding all week; bouncing around the nearest bit of wasteland on the weekend.
Thatcher turns the screws; R80 G/S; Rubik’s Cube; Yes Minister; Mt St Helens; Mad Max; London Calling; Elephant Man and loads of great music.
- Quick ride: Fantic 500 Caballero Scrambler review
- Wanted: Your Trip Reports for AMH8
- Quick Ride: Honda NC750X DCT review
- Tested: Klim Traverse II jacket
- Quick ride: Yamaha XT700 Tenere review
- Olympus TG5 Tough – a great motorcycle travel camera
- Yamaha’s Ténéré travel bikes
- Quick Look: Adventure Spec Trail Waterproof Shell jacket
- My Tweets