I bought no less than eight bikes in 1980 – not all of them crap and including a few months off with a broken leg. By now I was really into trail biking: riding all week; bouncing around the nearest bit of wasteland on the weekend.
Thatcher turns the screws; R80 G/S; Rubik’s Cube; Yes Minister; Mt St Helens; Mad Max; London Calling; Elephant Man and loads of great music.
- Dawn-to-Dusk: Fishguard to Kintyre via Belfast
- Review: Aerostich AD1 Light Pants
- How to weigh your motorcycle
- Honda CRF450L – the new DR-Z400? [no]
- XSR 700: fork springs; pipe; screen
- BMW G310GS: 600km in Morocco [video]
- Tested: Adventure Spec Linesman jacket
- Tested: TCX Baja Mid boots in the Sahara
- My Tweets