It’s only been a couple of weeks but feels a lot longer of course, and as the song says: seen a lot of things, been a lot of places, bashed a lot of pistes.
In Fes now, wondering about making a dash for the ferry port, but while I have internet worth using, have a look at a few photos.
Full report on how the bike went here.
- Dawn-to-Dusk: Fishguard to Kintyre via Belfast
- Review: Aerostich AD1 Light Pants
- How to weigh your motorcycle
- Honda CRF450L – the new DR-Z400? [no]
- XSR 700: fork springs; pipe; screen
- BMW G310GS: 600km in Morocco [video]
- Tested: Adventure Spec Linesman jacket
- Tested: TCX Baja Mid boots in the Sahara
- My Tweets