It’s only been a couple of weeks but feels a lot longer of course, and as the song says: seen a lot of things, been a lot of places, bashed a lot of pistes.
In Fes now, wondering about making a dash for the ferry port, but while I have internet worth using, have a look at a few photos.
Full report on how the bike went here.
- Quick ride: Yamaha XT700 Tenere review
- Olympus TG5 Tough – a great motorcycle travel camera
- Yamaha’s Ténéré travel bikes
- Quick Look: Adventure Spec Trail Waterproof Shell jacket
- Reviewing AMH7’s bike predictions
- Enfield Himalayan: 4000-mile review
- Tested: Kriega OS22 pannier review
- Tested: Michelin Anakee Wild review
- My Tweets