Tag Archives: Rally Raid Products

CB500X Rally Raid ready to roll

CB500X RR Index page Tubeless Conversion Index Page Just a couple of days before I’m off and I’ve finally got the CB-X converted to full Level III spec at Rally Raid. I started the job at home by fitting the clever drop top clamp, precision milled … Continue reading

Posted in AMH News | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , | 3 Comments

CB500X Tutoro oiler take 2 – and grab handles

CB500x Index page Previously… on the AM Website I fitted a rack and chain oiler to the CB-X. But my chain oiler by the rad (right) wasn’t such a good idea according to Tutoro – too hot for the oil and … Continue reading

Posted in AMH News, Project: Honda CB500X Rally Raid | Tagged , , , ,